Topic: Installing Network Printers

Below is a guide on how to install the network printers in the Grapevine office.  If you have trouble installing the printers, let me know and I can install them for you.  As a general note, any of the printers that have "on Kobe" after their name are not very reliable.  It is better to remove them and install the printers as described below.

Workroom HP 4250n
Go to Start->Control Panel->Printers
Click Add Printer
Choose Local Printer
Choose Create a New Port
For port type, choose TCP/IP
In the address blank, type 10.1.2.11
Keep clicking next/finish until you get to the driver screen.
Any of the following drivers work, just look for them in order and pick the highest up one you can find:
  HP 4250
  HP 4200
  HP 4100
Keep clicking next until you are done.

Forms HP 4200n
Go to Start->Control Panel->Printers
Click Add Printer
Choose Local Printer
Choose Create a New Port
For port type, choose TCP/IP
In the address blank, type 10.1.2.3
Keep clicking next/finish until you get to the driver screen.
Any of the following drivers work, just look for them in order and pick the highest up one you can find:
  HP 4200
  HP 4100
Keep clicking next until you are done.

For the Kyocera copy machines, it is likely just easier to bring your computer by, or grab me when I am in the office and have me install it.  If you want to try it yourself, email me at itstaff@c21bowman.com with the version of Windows you are using (XP, Vista, 7 and 32-bit or 64-bit).  If you are unsure which version of Windows you have, you can right-click My Computer and go to properties and the screen that comes up should specify the version and bits.